Frequently Asked Questions
Our happiness team is always here to assist.
- ADAMO ergonomic chairs are built to be fully adjustable which will fit most individuals. For optimal sitting experience, it is recommended for users between 150cm to 190cm tall and weight of up to 150kg.
For exact dimensions for each model, do refer to the following product listing:
– ADAMO Monarch
– ADAMO Master
– ADAMO Core
- The dual motor and 3 segments frame of ADAMO ergonomic desk has one of the widest height range in the market (60cm – 125cm). You can definitely customise the ergonomic desk to fit your height accordingly.
You can find our more details on ADAMO ergonomic desk in the following product page:
– ADAMO ErgoDesk
- You can check out the comparison of the 3 different models here.
- You can choose to add-on an attached footrest for ADAMO Monarch and ADAMO Core. There are also various accessories you can choose to add-on to go with ADAMO ErgoDesk.
- Yes! We highly recommend you to try out the products in our showroom before purchasing. To arrange for an appointment, you may drop us an email at [email protected] or contact us via WhatsApp.
To ensure that we provide products that are of the highest quality and standard, we have source each of the components from many countries, including United States, Korea and China. They were all put together and went through rigorous testing to obtain certificates from multiple international awarding bodies for its strength, durability and non-toxicity.
Yes! We offer customisation of table top sizes. You can also choose your preferred solid wood material (i.e. Black Walnut, White Ash, Red Oak and Cedar), your preferred edges and corners of the table top, additional layer of PU paint for better water resistance, etc.
Note: There will be a 2 – 4 months lead time for custom orders.
For custom orders, please drop us an email at [email protected] or chat with us directly via WhatsApp.
Delivery & Assembly
- Yes, we provide free delivery island wide if you checkout with the “Standard Delivery” option. However, a surcharge might apply for certain areas such as restricted zones, islands, Central Business District towers, and no-lift areas. Please check with us if you are unsure about the additional charges.
Express same day delivery option is available at a surcharge of $35.
- Yes, you can choose the “Pick Up” option under the delivery method in the checkout page for self-collection. Our self-collection location is at:
7030 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5
- For the standard delivery option, the product(s) will reach you between 3 – 5 working days.
For the express delivery option, the product(s) will reach you within 1 working day.
- You will receive an order confirmation via SMS and email from our customer service team after you place your order. Thereafter, you will be receiving another SMS and email with the delivery tracking details after we have finalise a delivery slot for your order.
Please drop us an email at [email protected] or chat with us via WhatsApp by clicking the WhatsApp logo at the bottom right of our page should you require any further assistance.
- ADAMO chairs and desk are designed to be assembled easily and quickly. An assembly instructions card and all necessary tools required to assemble the chairs and desk are provided in the package. You can also refer to the videos in ASSEMBLY GUIDE for detailed assembly instructions.
- Estimated time required to assemble ADAMO chairs and desk:
– ADAMO Monarch (est. 20 – 25 minutes)
– ADAMO Master (est. 10 – 15 minutes)
– ADAMO Core (est. 20 – 25 minutes)
– ADAMO ErgoDesk (est. 30 – 35 minutes)
- Pre-assembly service is available for our ergonomic chairs at an additional fee of $70. This fee includes fully assembled chair and express delivery within 1 working day.
Warranty & Returns
- Your ADAMO warranty will automatically be registered into our system upon your purchase. You will be entitled to our complimentary FREE WARRANTY EXTENSION by following a few simple steps here.
- You can refer to the WARRANTY page for detailed information on your ADAMO warranty.
- You can refer to section (c) of the WARRANTY page for more information on how to make a warranty claim
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request for a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as when you received it. All tags must not be removed and item in its original packaging. You will need to provide us with the receipt or proof of purchase. Returned item will not be accepted if it is not being disassembled and packed into its original packaging condition.
To request for a return, you can contact us at [email protected]. Once your return request is accepted, we will send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without submitting a return request will not be accepted.
ADAMO Singapore will not bear the shipping fee for return items. In addition, a 3% admin charge on the purchase price will be imposed for processing the return.
Note: Additional charges might apply to cover other costs such as restocking cost and damage fee if the product is not returned in an acceptable condition.